Hi all

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnnyCool

Reaction score
Hi all, I just signed up here today. Had an issue with my Goodman heat pump running (in heat) reversing for about 10 seconds, then going back to heat for about 30 seconds, then reversing again...over and over.

After reading through here (a Google search on "Goodman defrost control" brought me here) I found how the reverse system works, found the control board in the condenser unit, and fixed it. Turns out whomever worked on the system last left the jumper on the reverse control board on the "TEST" pins!

We just bought the house two months ago and this was the first time we turned the heat on. Glad we didn't wait until it was REALLY cold outside!

Anyways, I'm hoping to start a job next week as an apartment maintenance person. I'm sure this forum will come in handy!

John

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks