Help with Valley Tub Spout

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Grandma JDC, Oct 16, 2005.

  1. Grandma JDC

    Grandma JDC New Member

    Oct 16, 2005
    We are remodeling a house we just bought and the Roman tub in the master has a Valley faucet - probably about 9 years old. This is a 2 handle deck mounted unit. The spout is corroded and needs to be replaced. I've discovered the access hole that I thought would accept a hex wrench. It appears that this hole is now round rather than shaped like a hex. Any suggestions for getting this spout off the faucet? Also, if we need to replace the faucet, do we have to remove the marble tub surround? This tub backs up to the glass shower stall so there is no access to the faucet unless we somehow remove the marble. Thanks for your help. :confused:
  2. jimbo

    jimbo Plumber

    Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    Valley is gone. I do not believe you will find any replacement parts for a Valley Roman tub, except the cartridges. There are many good on-line plumbing suppliers. Check around. Good luck. But, I think you will be replacing the entire faucet set.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Help Valley
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Valley, Help Identify Shower Valve Manufacturer. Nov 27, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help Identifying a older Valley tub/shower faucet Jul 1, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Any help would be appreciated on Valley shower faucet Oct 3, 2011
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help Identifying Kohler 3-Handle Faucet Tuesday at 7:09 AM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Another "help identifying shower valve" post Monday at 7:15 PM

Share This Page