Help with shower mixing valve (Grohe?) ID and setup

Users who are viewing this thread

ebarker9

Reaction score
My shower mixing valve has been problematic since we moved in. I believe it's a Grohe model based on the other fixtures, but I haven't been able to identify it (apologies for the hard water/mineral build up). Currently I can use it to produce somewhat hot to very hot water with no ability for cold. The handle will screw in clockwise until it's pressed up against the wall mounted portion and unscrew until it comes off with really nothing to serve as a stop. There's also the small switch that, I would imagine, would be used to control the ability to accidentally have very hot water, but it doesn't function as a stop currently. Wondering if anyone can ID the model and point me in the direction of a manual/replacement parts if necessary. IMG_20180628_200150.jpg IMG_20180628_200407.jpg IMG_20180628_200420.jpgIMG_20180628_200144.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks