Help with new DWV System

Users who are viewing this thread

jer9908

Reaction score
I am remodeling a home and the DWV system is being replaced. I have read several threads on here along with a few other resources. Can you look at this sketch and tell me if you think this would work or if there is anything I need to fix?

I appreciate the time and have already found several helpful topics on this site.

Attachments

• Drain.pdf
    113.9 KB · Views: 107

jer9908

Reaction score
Your "green vent pipes" are USELESS. Your tub, shower, sink, and dishwasher are NOT vented.
Thank you for the feedback, so I should run a separate vent line to each drain (shower, tub, dishwasher and sink).

I attached a picture of what I'd think I'd have to do based on what you told me. Sorry the drawing isn't the best I'm doing it on my phone. What I did to the tub and shower is what I would have to do to the sink and dishwasher too correct?

I appreciate your time and welcome any feedback. I tried to follow the diagram attached

Attachments

• IMG_2150.PNG
    IMG_2150.PNG
    82.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2148.PNG
    IMG_2148.PNG
    148.4 KB · Views: 88
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks