Help with Moen Castleby Shower Handle

Users who are viewing this thread

NickyRookie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I can't manage to figure this one out. I remove the cap of the shower handle and proceed to remove the screw within. But that only remove top part of the handle which is the lever section. The entire handle is still there and it just won't budge.

I tried shining a light in but couldn't see a thing and I've used a Superior Faucet Handle Puller but it couldn't go further into the middle hole to push out the handle. So I'm stuck and I tried pulling but am worried maybe I'm missing something there might still be a screw deep inside or perhaps there's some hidden contraption. I've tried using a 7/64 or 5/64 allen key and even round allen key inside the middle hole that originally holds the screw to the top handle but doesn't seem like it's catching anything. There's also no set screw anywhere.

Does anyone has any experience or has seen this handle? It's supposed to be a Moen shower handle. Below are pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

moen-castleby-rookie-01.jpg

moen-castleby-rookie-02.jpg

moen-castleby-rookie-03.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks