help with identifying brass union (and location for purchase)

Users who are viewing this thread

Loueber

Reaction score
i am spending way too much time looking for the union fitting i need. can someone link to the proper worded item either at supplyhouse. or HD or your favorite site? i really only need the male portion, but wouldnt mind replacing the whole 3 pieces if needed especially since i want to duplicate it on the other side instead of using a copper crush collar.

male thread is 1-1/16 and its a 1/2 female sweat pipe.
the male bushing going into the baseboard seems to have the same thread size and the union male thread looks maybe 3/4.
(for what its worth, i dont know how they tightened the union into the bushing)
IMG_20230116_114252.jpg

thanks.

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
Try "radiator union elbow". I'm not familiar with the various sizes myself.

Edit: With a sweat outlet it might be a "sweat radiator union elbow". But you could always use a threaded outlet and separate male or female sweat adapter.

Cheers, Wayne

Loueber

Reaction score
Try "radiator union elbow". I'm not familiar with the various sizes myself.

Edit: With a sweat outlet it might be a "sweat radiator union elbow". But you could always use a threaded outlet and separate male or female sweat adapter.

Cheers, Wayne
Thanks Wayne, with your help i was able to track down exactly what i needed!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks