Help with an aerator tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Tim74

Reaction score
Hey guys
New to this site I have an aerator tank that has a solenoid valve with a black lever on it and a small knob that you can tighten or loosen. The tank doesn't run out of water but the house goes dry when the level gets to a low point. I turned up the black lever on the valve and the sprayers run and so does the pump but then it doesn't shut off and overfills and keeps running till I turn this black lever to off and tighten the little screw ? I'm new to aerators. I have worked with wells a little and pressure Tanks but not these. Was working fine. We had a storm today and came home to no water and then these problems which maybe I made. Please help

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Sounds like the solenoid may have taken a hit from the storm. The small knob is for manual open/close, which you shouldn't need if the electric part is still working. Need to determine if the solenoid is bad or if the switch is not letting power to the solenoid.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks