Help! Viega 30 valve manifold- Stripped thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Mageetie

Reaction score
Hoping someone can offer a creative solution to my problem. My husband and I just installed a 30 valve manifold to manage our heated floors (we replaced our radiator heat.) The thing was over $300. The intake bolts on the side did not come with fittings, and we used standard bolts from the box store We used teflon tape. We had some leaks, and after some research, we learned that Viega threads are not industry standard.

The threads are not completely destroyed- but how can we seal up these fittings so we can still use this manifold? We aren't using it for potable water- so our adhesive options aren't limited by safety in that sense.

I thank you all in advance, We really don't have a lot of extra money laying around to purchase another new manifold.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks