Help!!! Pump keeps running and won't stop!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Kevin Bradford

Reaction score
I am a newbie here and do not have any experience with this sort of thing so please be gentle.

I have a WaterAce pump, what appears to be a jet pump. Not really sure because I am not very familiar with these things and I can't get the model number. It pulls water from a spring box up to the home. I have noticed that the pump runs for a few seconds and shuts off for about 30-40 seconds then comes back on and runs for another second or two. I have checked to see if anything is leaking or running in the home and there is not. This morning I went under the house to check and found that the pump itself is leaking from somewhere at the top of the tank between what I can tell is the pump and motor. Is there anyway that this can be repaired or do I need to replace the pump? If it can be repaired, what exactly could the problem be? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks