Help on plumbing a portable softwash system

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff Davis

Reaction score
GemplersTank.jpg

As you likely know, a softwash system is a way to wash cars, house siding, and roofs that uses low pressure as opposed to a pressure washer, which uses high pressure.

I'd like to build my own softwash system, and I know roughly what I want, but I'm not sure what plumbing parts to buy, and I may need some suggestions on how to plumb the system properly.

I'm basing what I want off this video HERE (~7 min long—but pertinent parts are 0:15-3:10 & 5:43-6:30). I'd like to mimic the guy's setup from the video, but he doesn't reply to comments in YouTube these days, so I was hoping that you guys might be able to help guide me, since I've spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure it out already.

The parts that I plan on buying so far:

Does anybody have any idea what plumbing parts that I'll need to plumb this thing together? (valves, fittings, etc.)

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks