HELP! No hot water

Users who are viewing this thread

Slavik222

Reaction score
I have installed a new sink and faucet today, replacing the ancient one which stood there before. I was careful to connect all the lines as in the old one but now i have a huge problem. Only cold water will come out of the faucet, as well as all the other sinks and tubs in my house. It also takes an unusually long time to drain. Please if anyone has any ideas I really need help, its freezing here.

Steve

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
water

The obvious answer, if it is really every faucet that has the problem, is that there is no cold water entering the water heater. If you shut the valve off to it, then open the valve. If you shut the valve and then thought you opened it, the the valve may have broken and will require replacement.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks