Help name old delta model

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Antone, Jun 23, 2010.

  1. Antone

    Antone New Member

    Jun 23, 2010

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    Delta 1606, but usually the model number is irrelevent, as long as the screw holes are both on the bottom and it has the diverter hole. In a pinch, you could get a "diverter plug", use the regular trim ring, and then replace your spout with a diverter spout. This would probably be the way to go, especially if you are looking for anything other than chrome plated finish.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. jimbo

    jimbo Plumber

    Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    The Delta part numbers for the plate are RP7578 or RP6107 ( with colored label).

    The handle is H71.

    Your options to "update" that model are probably nil. You can just refresh with new parts.
Similar Threads: Help name
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help me take a shower! Can you name this faucet/cartridge which needs replacement? Nov 23, 2013
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help finding product name and manufacturer for a newer "hidden" shower drain product Mar 25, 2013
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Name that tub fixture... help with brand ID? Oct 14, 2009
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog New handicap shower help Sunday at 8:41 PM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help Removing This Old Handle Nov 11, 2017

Share This Page