Help me find parts for this P-Trap. This style seems to not exist anywhere but my bathrooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Nickb1907

Reaction score
See attached pictures. My P-traps in my master and guest bathrooms have quarter turn locking caps with these pins and grooves and an o-ring to seal. I have looked for well over an hour on the internet and gone through Lowes and cannot find anything like it.
IMG_2698.jpg
IMG_2697.jpg

Can anyone give me information on these? We just replaced our vanitys and I will need to adjust things due to the new sink placement and height.

Last edited:

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hmm, seems like it could be a good idea, better than the usual slip joint. Is that true in practice, or should I stick with the usual slip joint?

Cheers, Wayne

Nickb1907

Reaction score
Wow they do exist. Should I change these out to the "normal" style ptrap that has the threaded ends with plastic washers? If only one company sells these I imagine these are not well liked.

I haven't had any leaks, but obviously getting parts for this will be terrible.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks