Help! Is Toto Nexus toilet compatible with TSU01W.10R

Users who are viewing this thread

Nima

Reaction score
Hi, We have difficulty installing our Toto Nexus toilet in master bath. Space from the wall is 10 inch. Also have same space in guest bathroom for Drake toilet.
1. Is Toto Nexus toilet compatible with TSU01W.10R adapter? If not, is chipping the tile and concrete the only option or we can use another adapter?
2. We haven’t tried Drake in guest bathroom yet, you guys ever installed a Drake (12 rough in) at 10 inch from the wall?

Thank you

Reach4

Reaction score
I show TSU02W to called for for Nexus and Eco Nexus. I don't know that there is a 10 inch version.

My info is circa 2019. I am not sure there is not a new toilet with Nexus in the name that uses a different Unifit.

I would think that changing out a Unifit adapter would not involve chipping concrete. It could involve drilling some screw holes in the floor.

Did you measure the rough in distance to the wall at 10.0 inches? Or are you saying that the 12 inch toilet doesn't fit. How close to fitting is it?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
1. Is Toto Nexus toilet compatible with TSU01W.10R adapter?
The nexus parts breakdown shows only a 12 and 14" unifit available both for the 1.0gpf and the 1.28gpf versions.

If not, is chipping the tile and concrete the only option or we can use another adapter?
Most likely you will need to extend the rough in to match

2. We haven’t tried Drake in guest bathroom yet, you guys ever installed a Drake (12 rough in) at 10 inch from the wall?

No.. There is no reason why I would try to install a 12" toilet on a 10" rough in. Square Peg Round Hole scenario.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks