Help identifying the Brand of this tub faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Kala B

Reaction score
The house was built in 1973 and I am pretty sure this is an original faucet. I want to replace it but nothing on it identifies what brand it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 242

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you want to replace the body, stems and trim with a similar 3 handle faucet, you don't need to know what brand you have. Just buy a new faucet that includes all the parts.

If you only want to replace the stems, then remove one stem, take it to a plumbing shop and buy a replacement kit.

Leonard W. Mendoza

Reaction score
The house was built in 1973 and I am pretty sure this is an original faucet. I want to replace it but nothing on it identifies what brand it is. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey! frankly speaking, it's difficult for me to identify the brand name of with the given image but I don't think you will need that for replacing at all. Just choose faucet as per your preference.

Kala B

Reaction score
Thanks! I had been told before it matter what brand but that was for a different type of shower handle so I assumed it was the same for this.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Depending on the valve and who made it, while a few use common parts across brands, you usually need to know not only the brand, but also the model which is why it's always a good idea to retain the installation instructions...I know, trying to keep something like that over many years doesn't happen all that often. On some, very popular valves, some aftermarket companies make replacement parts, but usually, if the OEM items are still available, they will tend to work better longer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks