Help identifying faucet manufacture and getting cartridge replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

dcuste

Reaction score
faucet logo.jpg
stem.jpg

I would have never guessed that even google lens can't help. It's leaking and the whole stem is corroded. I've looked at bunch of web sites and can't find a match. The faucet was probably made in 2008, but can't say for sure. If these are no longer available, can I just soak the whole thing in vinegar and then lube it? Replace the ceramic parts? The inside diameter of the lower barrel is 5/8". So is that the size ceramic I need to order, if it turns out I can't get a whole new stem? Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm shocked how difficult this is.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
A picture of the whole faucet trim might help to identify yours. There are no identifying labels on the faucet supplies?

I doubt that the ceramics are replacable as a part, but I've never tried.

dcuste

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast reply.

They sell 1/2" ceramics. Haven't looked for the larger ones I thing I need yet. Here are some more pictures. The logo I posted earlier is right at the base of the spout. There no other marks as far as I can tell.
batch faucet.jpgthumbnail.jpg

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
The photos of the trim are not clear enough to determine a manufacturer. The cartridge looks to match Soho. Be certain to get a spline count and a more accurate length. This stem is from the Barry Walter Co and sells to plumbing supply companies around the country.
The 465371 closes clockwise and the 465372 closes counter-clockwise.

Attachments

• IMG_9880.jpg
    IMG_9880.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks