Help identifying bathroom sink faucet, probably Price Pfister

Users who are viewing this thread

oldandslow

Reaction score
Hi All,
New here, but this looks like a great forum! Started by surfing the 'net to identify my bathroom sink faucet, found a similar post here, then searched further here. Apologies if I missed it, but I haven't found an exact hit.

I also searched Price Pfister's partner website, Faucet Direct, trying to do a visual match for replacement parts, but none of them look like the one I have - It looks like a given collection might actually have multiple styles, which makes "photo matching" difficult/confusing :(

I installed a new bathroom vanity and plan to reuse the bathroom sink faucets. I'm pretty sure they're Price Pfister - I'm guessing this because the look just like the shower faucets, and when I replaced a shower faucet valve, it was a PP.

Goal:
1) Find installation instructions (I know, I know, it's not that difficult, but I like to double check)
2) Find replacement parts - especially the escutcheon (sp?) under the handle (The one on the bathroom faucet is actually fine - chrome - but the one on the tub is bright brass! what was the builder thinking?? - so I'd like to get another pair of chrome escutcheons for the tub, to match the sink)

Pictures attached. Thanks in advance!
Rob in HMB Faucet, disassembled.jpgFaucet, installed, side view.JPGFaucet, installed.JPG

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The faucet except for the lever handles is H44-12. The made several lever handles which screwed into the hubs depending on the finish desired. If it is a Roman tub, the valve i s Q06-24. You will probably have to call 1-800-PFAUCET to get parts since the faucet is not a current model.

Last edited:

oldandslow

Reaction score
Thanks Mahuska - useful links, but the faucet stem/valve assembly is fine. I'm looking for replacement trim parts.

Thanks HJ - I searched the net for "H44-12" (and variations) and found one hit on ****:
http://www.****.com/itm/2-PRICE-PFI...-LAVATORY-FAUCET-Polished-BRASS-/350861004711

....which looks like the same spout, just different handles (as you noted). Could not get any hits on PP or ************, so I'll try calling 1-800-PFAUCET on Monday.

Thanks for the quick and accurate responses! Really appreciate it.

Rob

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks