Help identify toilet supply line

Users who are viewing this thread

Viz

Reaction score
I need some help identifying the maker of this toilet supply line.

The only logo or writing I could find is the attached picture. Not sure if this logo is an M, ML or even a W.

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• Img.JPG
    Img.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2804.JPG
    IMG_2804.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 171

Viz

Reaction score
With this one the corrugated line is not integrated with the valve. It uses a 1/4" nut to attach to the valve. They look similar though, possibly it could be the same brand

Reach4

Reaction score
The connection at the valve is probably 3/8 inch compression. If your plan is to reuse the same line, you may need a new ferrule (olive).

EDIT: crossout of part that I may have been wrong on) The nut at the top often comes with the fill valve rather than the corrugated supply line.
corrugated toilet supply line would be a good search term in a search engine.

fluidmaster-toilet-supply-38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Viz

Reaction score
The connection at the valve is probably 3/8 inch compression. If your plan is to reuse the same line, you may need a new ferrule (olive).

The nut at the top often comes with the fill valve rather than the corrugated supply line.
corrugated toilet supply line would be a good search term in a search engine.[/QUOTE

3/8" nut yes you are correct. The ballcock nut usually comes with the fill valve? I have a fluidmaster fill valve

Viz

Reaction score
The handle looks like it is on a AAcor push on stop. The corrugated riser was "useless" the day it was installed and just went downhill from there.

The image with the logo is actually a ballcock nut that was attached to the toilet fill valve. The valve isn't one of the push to stops, I've had some problems with those. I guess the ballcock nut and corrugated riser aren't necessarily from the same assembly.

Reach4

Reaction score
3/8" nut yes you are correct. The ballcock nut usually comes with the fill valve? I have a fluidmaster fill valve
Let me back off on that. I now think I was in error.

That appears to be called a "supply nut" and screws onto the 7/8 inch threaded bottom of the fill valve. https://www.danco.com/product/ballcock-supply-nut-and-washer-78-id-x-1-18-od/
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Plumb-Pak-Plastic-Ballcock-Coupling-Nut/3366730

I thought I remembered changing out a fill valve and discarding the include supply nut, because I was using a flex line, which screws right onto the 7/8 thread. The supply nut is used when using a rigid or corrugated supply. Most people use flex lines.

I am not a plumber.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks