Help identify shower handle set

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by T.K., Oct 2, 2019.

1. T.K.

T.K. New Member

I am in the process of converting my tub shower combo to chrome and have switched everything except the Gerber handle set it is in gold and I need to switch the trim collars and handles to chrome but I have sent pictures to Gerber and they admit they might have made it sometime they do not have a retrofit kit to change it to chrome I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

Attached Files:

2. Marlinman

Marlinman Member

This trim is still available in chrome. If I remember right the sleeve 90021 has to be trimmed to make shorter.Not shown is your handle. In chrome/china is part # 86-033

[​IMG]

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. T.K.

T.K. New Member

Thank you so much it has taken me 6 months to find these parts the valve works great so I was reluctant to have to tear it out to just change the looks of it by chance would you know the model number of the valve ? As I will make a note for future reference as gerber did not even admit to ever making it I got behind the shower and got a picture of the stamped model of the valve the number turns up nothing on the internet

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019 at 7:20 PM
  5. Marlinman

Marlinman Member

I have found many times the customer service persons have little knowledge. Most manufacturers have contacts for professionals. And still have limited knowledge. Gerber has been sold to Globe/Union from China since your valve was made. Bust of luck

6. T.K.

T.K. New Member

Thank you you helped get me in the right direction I just wish gerber were more like delta or moen for there ample parts for older models