Help Identify outdoor anti siphon sillcock

Users who are viewing this thread

jpmoeller

Reaction score
I need to repair this faucet but I don't see the manufacturer listed or maybe I'm just missing it. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8055.JPG
    IMG_8055.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,522
  • IMG_8056.JPG
    IMG_8056.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,367

Quarterball

In the Trades
Reaction score
Is it 1/4-turn On/Off, or multi-turn? And/or can you provide a pic of the handle (sample pic attached) or the vacuum breaker cap? There may be I.D. in those areas.

Attachments

• metal handle.jpg
    metal handle.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 797

jpmoeller

Reaction score
It is multi-turn. Handle is beige, similar color as vacuum breaker cap. Neither has identification on them. I can get a pic of handle if that helps.

jpmoeller

Reaction score
I've attached pics of the handle.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 743
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 828

Quarterball

In the Trades
Reaction score
That's a generic frostproof sillcock that would have been sold under a variety of names. If you loosen the packing nut (image w/arrow attached) the entire stem assembly will back out. Just turn it counterclockwise until it releases and you can putt it out. Then you can see any damaged washer, o-rings, etc., and they may be replaceable with off the shelf parts.

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 814

jpmoeller

Reaction score
Thanks! Do you have any recommendations on loosing one of those packing nuts? I had two 12in pliers and could not get it to budge.

The unit has been identified as a Ferguson ProFlow.

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
It might be reverse thread. I would use two wrenches. Put one on the body of the faucet and the other on the nut.

Estast

Reaction score
Thanks! Do you have any recommendations on loosing one of those packing nuts? I had two 12in pliers and could not get it to budge.

The unit has been identified as a Ferguson ProFlow.
Hoping you see this reply and have an answer. Did you ever get this loose? We have the same exact one and it's stuck in the same place. Can't get it to move at all.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks