Help figuring out whats going on under my kitchen sink

Users who are viewing this thread

mcdb84

Reaction score
Hi everyone, trying to figure out why the function of the third supply line with the white stopper valve (I think that is what it is called). The first picture shows 4 valves. The Top left is my Hot Water supply, the Top Right is my Cold Water supply, The bottom left is for my dishwaher. I have no idea what the bottom right line is for.

I took a picture of a different angle of the two right lines. The top and bottom right supply lines are connected together with one line coming out of the bottom valve to my Reverse Osmosis system. I'm going nuts trying to figure the function of the bottom right line. When I close it, it doesn't shut anything off. It seems like the only function is to allow my reverse osmosis line to be tapped into my cold water supply line without having to use a feed water saddle valve.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Resized_20180110_054330.jpeg
Resized_20180110_054419.jpeg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks