Help - does anyone know the manufacturer of this volume control handle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jameslee

Reaction score
Hello all,
My first post here and thank you in advance for all your expertise.
We just moved into a new house and on the first night, I try to use the shower and notice the volume control handle of the thermostatic shower is loose and broken inside.
And there are no marking or any sort in this shower handle. I took the handle to 5 different local wholesalers but they couldn't help me without any marking, and it is not the same brand as the thermostatic valve! (confirmed by the sales rep of the valve manufacturer Grohe).
If anyone knows the manufacturer and model, would you please let me know?
Thanks to much!
5EC18F2F-8283-4E7B-B0E3-EAD40D71F4C0.jpeg
1DD59F52-96B1-4770-87AA-B08657AAA08F.jpeg

6F9A25B2-618A-43EB-A20D-A5828F5F9EBC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
The volume controls are Brizo T66461-CP Total Escapes collection. It has been discontinued for some time. I did see trims on E-Bay and you can check with the Delta factory representative in your area. Brizo is the high end faucet for Delta.
1661019432623.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks