Heating My Shed Natural Gas

Users who are viewing this thread

River Rat

Reaction score
I have just put up a 14' X 16" shed and would like to heat it in the Winter time, I would like to know what type of Natural Gas Heater you would put into this Shed? Also is there any other type of heat I should be looking at, that would be cheaper than Natural Gas?

I live in Northwest Ohio. :confused: :) :confused:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Wall or free-standing heaters are effective.

If you plan on doing anything in that shed involving chemical sprays or fine dust, that is considered extremely dangerous with this method of heating.

Those water/oil type heaters are considered safer.....with the removal of point of ignition situations.

River Rat

Reaction score
Wall or free-standing heaters are effective.

If you plan on doing anything in that shed involving chemical sprays or fine dust, that is considered extremely dangerous with this method of heating.

Those water/oil type heaters are considered safer.....with the removal of point of ignition situations.

Can you explain on what would be the best way to heat it useing the safest heating system out there for this size of builting?

The most effect system: would be?

River Rat

Reaction score
Can you explain on what would be the best way to heat it using the safest heating system out there for this size of building?

The most effect system: would be?

I have the trench dug and now would be the time to put heating in it, it is better than 100 feet away from my house.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
heater

A through the wall heater is the only safe one for a building that small, and also gives safety against exposions because the intake and exhaust occur outside the building.

River Rat

Reaction score
A through the wall heater is the only safe one for a building that small, and also gives safety against exposions because the intake and exhaust occur outside the building.

Can you gave some Brand Names so I can look the up? This way I can see what you mean and what you are talking about.

R

Rancher

A "Mr. Heater" sitting on a 20# bottle of propane is the easiest way, much cheaper than trenching in a new natural gas pipe line. And you can move it to the garage if you want, or that ice fishing hut if you're into that.

Rancher

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks