Haunted plumbing here, help !

Users who are viewing this thread

mike honkoski

Reaction score
There are three bathrooms with showers in this house, all of the shower heads, pipes and hot / cold adjustment valves are new and i even have a new and properly working pressure regulator.
Now then none of the showers leak or drip any water and they all work perfectly.......Untill i turn on any one of the showers, then all the others start dripping water, a lot of water, not just drip drip drip.

mike honkoski

Reaction score
What brand and model of valves do you have?
Thank you for your reply, really seriously thank you. I have no clue so I am going to take them apart tomorrow and look for a brand mark and etc, the only thing i know right now is that they are all of very similar design and that the mixxer valves themselves inside the things are fiberglass or plastic

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks