Has anyone been using Mr. Pex? With which fittings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kail

Reaction score
I have been getting ready to buy enough pex to plumb the house I'm trying to build. I have a old cinch tool, but I think it and the clamps that went with it may no longer be made. I found Mr Pex at: http://www.supplyhouse.com/Mr-PEX-1720030-1-2-Red-Potable-PEX-Tubing-300-ft-Coil

This stuff sounds like a quality product and nice to work with. I know everyone likes the Uponor expansion connections but it wont match up with any of the Manabloc manifolds I want to use. So Im looking for another connections method. Mr. Pex's press method looks nice but I cant find it for sale.

Has anyone used this Pex? Is it quality?

What connections are you using?

Have you seen Mr. Pex's press system for sale? This is different then Viega's system. It sounds like they are not compatible.

Thanks for the help

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks