hard water and toto aquia II-III or drakes

Users who are viewing this thread

madjack

Reaction score
Hello I am about to swap my old water wasting toilet and buy a more efficient one. This forum has been helpful at helping me decide which kind to get. I am down to the drake, eco drake and aquia.

I am having a problem with my toilet now and I want to make sure the new one doesn't also have this. I thinkit is becuase the water is hard, but there is always discoloration at the bottom of the bowl going into the trap. I srub it several times a day and it comes back. i tried toilet cleaners and the only thing that makes it go away for a little while is one of the toilet cleaning solutions. i hate using those b/c they are so toxic. I have tried the " green " toilet cleaners but they don't work.

sorry to be so long winded. Here is my question: Does the fact that the aquia doesn't have sana gloss mean I will have the same problem? I have heard that the aquia line has a problem with staining.. any thoughts/suggestions??

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
CEFIONTECT will help, but not eliminate the problem. Solution - get a water softener...fixes all sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets. Clothes get cleaner, too.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks