Hard to find

Users who are viewing this thread

SxOxUxP

Reaction score
Terry i have a simple ? i replaced my tank now my pump. Now I have replaced my pump I have water in the back of the house but why did I lose it in the rest. Please help this is driving me crazy. Thank you Ronnie

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
I think you will need to provide a lot more information in order for people to really help you. You talk about a tank and pump..I assume you are talking about a water supply from a well, but there are a couple other possibilities that you could be talking about too.

Need more info.

SxOxUxP

Reaction score
Sorry. Yes nukeman I have a deep well. Replaced the water tank and pump. When i made this post lost water threw out the house except the bathroom tub and toliet, but now i have water in the kitchen but no pressure. The points are set at about 40/50. Thanks with anything you can help me with. Ronnie

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
Is the pump in the well or is it a jet pump? Is there a pressure gauge you can read at the pressure switch? Does the pump turn on at 40 and off and 60? Is the tank a bladder tank or non-bladder tank? If it is a bladder tank, did you adjust the air pressure?

SxOxUxP

Reaction score
The pump is above ground, points kick on and off at 40/50 there about. It is a bladder tank and I did adjust the pressure in the tank. Thanks, Ronnie

Gardner

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Did you unscrew the aerators and clean all the crap off the screens? Blocked aerators is pretty common after a plumbing change.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks