Hague WaterMax 60 Series

Users who are viewing this thread

rubi05

Reaction score
Hello, I've had this system now for 5 yrs. We are a family of 5, and our well is not the greatest, 3-5 gallons a minute. This system has worked for us , having run the well dry on rejuvenation a few times, before, but now its every time. When the system runs i was told it runs twice, 40 gallons and bang another 40 gallons. Then i'm good for 1000 gallons. However it actually runs around every 800 gallons. This is stressing our well because now that we are a fully function family of 5 we easily hit 800 gallons every 2-3 weeks if not before sometimes.

The local support we have for this system is zero. Is there a way i can program this thing to only run a 40 gallon wash once instead of twice? Also how about every 2000 gallons instead of 800?

help..

thanks

troy

Reach4

Reaction score
I suggest you post a photo of the controller. Remove any cover that is easily removable first.

800 gallons every 2 weeks is not much. You must be very cautious with your water. People commonly estimate 60 gallons per day per person.

The number of gallons a softener can process between regenerations depends on the tank size and the water hardness.

3 gallons a minute for 24 hours is 4320 gallons.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks