Had a scare but all is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Banjo Bud

Reaction score
yesterday I was sitting in the kitchen and heard my pump running. I had just come from the bathroom so I figured the toilet was filling up. But the pump didn’t quit. So I went to check the toilet and it had stopped filling. But the pump was still running. Now I’m concerned I have a leak somewhere. I checked the pump, which is set to turn off at 68 psi and it was stable and running at about 60. I went into my crawl space. No leaks. I went to the garden where I have drip irrigation but it’s set to run at 4 am. I picked up a dripper and nothing. What the heck can it be? I went back through the house. Nothing running anywhere. Went around the outside of the house. No hoses running. Back to the garden and I see a dripper (one I didn’t pick up) dripping. Then I picked up other ones and they’re all running. The one I had checked first was plugged so that’s why I didn’t see it dripping. So then I check my controller and it was set to 4 pm not am. Whew. All is well again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks