Grohe Sinfonia, Looking for a hot stem, 8" wide spread faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I'm looking for a customer, the hot stem on the 8" wide spread faucet. Here are the pictures.

karin-01.jpg

karin-02.jpg

karin-03.jpg

karin-04.jpg

Michael Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm looking for a customer, the hot stem on the 8" wide spread faucet. Here are the pictures.

karin-01.jpg

karin-02.jpg

karin-03.jpg

karin-04.jpg

I got away from stem matching ten years ago. If I can't source the stem instantly, we just tell the homeowner to go shopping for a new faucet and we'll install it for them. Faucets are so inexpensive these days. for the time I bill to go shopping, the homeowner is better off with a new faucet. For stupid expensive faucets, we don't touch 'em. We tell the homeowner to go shopping. Or we tell the homeowner to ship the entire faucet back to the mfg. and we'll come back to install once the mfg. has rebuilt it.

mike
https://homeservicestriad.com/commercial

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
I got away from stem matching ten years ago. If I can't source the stem instantly, we just tell the homeowner to go shopping for a new faucet and we'll install it for them. Faucets are so inexpensive these days. for the time I bill to go shopping, the homeowner is better off with a new faucet. For stupid expensive faucets, we don't touch 'em. We tell the homeowner to go shopping. Or we tell the homeowner to ship the entire faucet back to the mfg. and we'll come back to install once the mfg. has rebuilt it.

mike
https://homeservicestriad.com/commercial

You should include in your advertisement. " If your faucet is broke, get a damn new one and we'll install it.

Reaction score
Faucets are so inexpensive these days. for the time I bill to go shopping, the homeowner is better off with a new faucet.

You mean: faucets are so cheap these days, you can't get anything that will last.
The homeowner's old faucet is likely better -- and will outlast the new crapola from the Big Box.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks