Grohe shower head and no hot water adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread

tessa127

Reaction score
I recently had my bathroom remodeled and only replaced the Grohe head but not the mechanism in the wall since there was nothing wrong with it and worked fine.
There was a Grohe shower head and a handheld head that was separate. I removed handheld shower head and it’s plumbing, and just kept the one.
The problem is, I can not adjust he hot water and every time someone turns the water on in the other bath or kitchen, the shower turns cold. I have to keep the handle all the way up on the hot water to keep the water warm, but it does not get hot.
I tried to adjust the temperature adjuster, but nothing happened.
Any idea what is wrong?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
When someone turns on the water at another fixture, is it when both hot and cold are set (for warm water), just cold water, or just all hot water? You should try the three scenarios.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks