Grohe Shower fixture with diverter valve

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by GaryJ, May 10, 2011.

  1. GaryJ

    GaryJ New Member

    May 10, 2011
    I have a shower with a Grohe Atrio fixture with the push in stem diverter. The finish is badly stained and I wanted to replace it but Grohe is very expensive. Can I replace the trim with another brand without replacing the rough-in valve?
  2. cwhyu2

    cwhyu2 Consultant

    Aug 11, 2007
    Cincinnati OH
    No you can not but go to there web site and see what you can find.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Grohe Shower
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog new Grohe Eurocube shower faucet hard to turn Sep 12, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog How to remove 1988 Grohe Shower Handle Trim "Cap" Aug 30, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Grohe Shower handles? Oct 3, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help Identifying Grohe Shower Valve Mar 25, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Hansgrohe shower head squeeling like a banshe Dec 11, 2015

Share This Page