Can any one ID this?

upload_2020-11-14_14-30-20.jpeg

Ken M

Reaction score
I agree if it is a 1/2" valve.
34457 if it is a 3\4" valve
parts sheet below
I believe that is a Grohe 34.346
I would wait though and see if anyone else has an idea too.

gromix-parts.jpg
Terry, You nailed it, thanks so much! I spend 3 hrs on Google looking at shower valves and found nothing. I looked at 946 fittings in a Ferguson catalog and found nothing. With your help and picture , I knew to how to open it and where to apply a socket. I almost bought a 12 point socket for $6.00 but remembered a mechanic once told me to buy the 6 point because it will not strip out the nut. I drove 1/2 hour to the next store and bought a 6 point deep impact socket for 1.50 more. With the right tool, the 1/2 thermo-element opened up. Now I know what I was looking at and with the data you sent, I found the company name, went on-line and with the break out picture's part number, I bought a replacement. Thanks so much again!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks