Grohe bathroom faucet, Alternate Replacement for Fitting

Users who are viewing this thread

Tanya Schnelzer

Reaction score
Hi - I have a Grohe bathroom faucet, the y-connector under the faucet has failed and Grohe doesn't make a replacement part - is there an alternate way to replace this?

Attachments

• Sink Connector.pdf
    84.2 KB · Views: 112

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
You could if you can figure out what the thread pattern is for each of the 3 threaded connections. Or since the tubing leaving each valve is not under pressure you could use an insert fitting there if you can get something to thread onto the spout.

But before doing a bunch of reverse engineering have you tried any specialty supliers like guillens ? They may have the part you need.

Just looked through all of my inventory of old parts (some labeled as being made in W. Germany) and did not have that part.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks