Grohe 45068, Can anyone identify this transfer shower valve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Susan Andrew

Reaction score
Trying to identify the manufacturer of this valve that transfers water in the shower between the hand held and the fixed shower head. Anyone know? Trying to replace old brass trim kit. I believe it was installed around 2000 by original builder. The old trim was threaded on, no screws involved.

DiverterTrimBrass.jpg

Attachments

• DiverterValve.jpg
    DiverterValve.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 202
  • DiverterTrim2.jpg
    DiverterTrim2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 177
  • DiverterTrimBrass.jpg
    DiverterTrimBrass.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 175

Susan Andrew

Reaction score
Thank you very much... never thought it would be Grohe since everything else in the shower was Moen.
Do you have any idea if this can be used with current Grohe diverter trim... can the broach be swapped out if needed to work with a current product?

Karl A

Reaction score
Trying to identify the manufacturer of this valve that transfers water in the shower between the hand held and the fixed shower head. Anyone know? Trying to replace old brass trim kit. I believe it was installed around 2000 by original builder. The old trim was threaded on, no screws involved.

DiverterTrimBrass.jpg

Please see attached PDF parts list.

Attachments

• GROHE__ 29 700 Diverter Valve parts list.pdf
    160.1 KB · Views: 152
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks