Grohe 33.939 europlus II kitchen faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

ronnieray

Reaction score
The water pressure on the hot water side of this faucet is down to a trickle. The cold water side pressure is normal. Anyone have an idea as to what the problem is? Links to instructions for performing the fix would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Many of the Grohe faucets have a bronze screen filter on the inlet water hoses...there could be some crud in there. Have you just tried the Grohe site? They at least have the parts list, if not the install/maintenance manual. I've e-mailed them before and they've sent me a pdf of the stuff I needed. It could also just be the shutoff at the wall - try removing the hose and run it into a bucket to see if that flow is good. Sometimes the washer in the shutoff breaks up and clogs things up.

ronnieray

Reaction score
Thanks, I will check it out in the morning. I will call Grohe as well to see what their TA guys say.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks