Good solid state switch controls

Users who are viewing this thread

Rockwind1

Reaction score
Finally going to put a float switch in my tank which is going to control 2 selinoid valves for filling up the tank and then draining the riser during cold weather I also have two of these old Warwick control boxes That control my lower submersible pump and another jet pump. I wanted to replace them with some solid state switch controls

What are the best or most commonly used solid state switch setups

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Finally going to put a float switch in my tank which is going to control 2 selinoid valves for filling up the tank and then draining the riser during cold weather I also have two of these old Warwick control boxes That control my lower submersible pump and another jet pump. I wanted to replace them with some solid state switch controls

What are the best or most commonly used solid state switch setups
I think Warwick makes solid state as well. Also look at BW controls.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks