Glass Shower Door Strike Jamb Vinyl Bulb Seal

Users who are viewing this thread

Dmlaero

Reaction score
I'm trying to source a replacement for this vinyl bulb seal that slides into a T-slot on the strike jamb of a builder-grade glass shower door frame. The bulb is very thin so that is flexible enough to compress under the force of the magnetic door catch. Most similar products I've been able to find online seem to be used on the edge of frameless glass doors and have walls that appear to be too thick and/or aren't the right diameter. Any ideas on where to get this product?

Attachments

• Bubl Seal.jpg
    Bubl Seal.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 194

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
I guess I'm not quite sure what kind of supplier I would check. Plumbing or a fixture showroom or something else?
Yeah a plumbing fixture showroom exactly. It'd probably help if they thought they could sell you something. Otherwise it's gonna be hard to motivate them to find you a teen dollar item. You never know though.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks