GLACIER BAY TOILET WON'T FLUSH

Users who are viewing this thread

MS B

Reaction score
I REPLACED THE COPPER WATER SUPPLY TUBE AND THE FILL VALVE. NOW MY DUMP BUCKET DOES NOT FILL UP. ANYONE KNOW WHY? I TRIED ADJUSTING THE WATER LEVEL SCREW. IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE I CAN DO?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
glacierbay_n2225_4.jpg

Is this what you have?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
In the process of replacing the line and shutting the water off and on, it could have dislodged some crud in the line, blocking it. Or, if you were using a compression fitting, and you used some PTFE tape on the connections, your tape (not needed or wanted) might be blocking the flow. You sure the shutoff valve is fully on?

If the connection between the shutoff and the toilet is a flex one, I'd remove it from the toilet, then turn the water back on with a bucket or something to catch the water and see if I had good flow there. IF you do, the problem is in the toilet, if you don't, it's in the supply line...divide and conquer! You need to isolate where the problem is first before you can fix it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks