Glacier Bay faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary J. Badgley

Reaction score
Okay, I had no idea when I bought it, that it has such a bad reputation. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Whatever. Now the spray head doesn't work and I am trying to replace with the the new hose and spray head that they sent me.
I have the snap connection removed and the weight etc., but I can't pull it through the tube. I can remove the fast attach, but it still won't clear the tube as it jams with the hot and cold, and the short attach. Where do I go from here? I know, the dump, but hey, if I can fix this darn thing I can save a few.

Thanks in advance!

Gary J. Badgley

Reaction score
Howdy, so I went to Home Depot and we examined the same model from their stock. We still do not know how to exchange the spray head and hose. But we do know that the main body, probably including the cartridge has to come apart. Once you get it apart the answer will be there, but at that point I gave up. I bought a Moen and spent the last hour installing it. It works great.

BTW: Glacier bay sent me 2 spray head hose assemblies. Why 2 I dunno. And, it wasn't just a quick exchange of the spray head. I tried that of course, but the spray head is a different design now. The model numbers that I gave them when I ordered the new part were correct, but somewhere along the way they redesigned.

I'll let you figure out the moral of the story.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks