Gigantic plumbers sale!!! *pics*

Users who are viewing this thread

Smith333

Reaction score
Looks more like the contents of a truck or shop that they robbed. Most of the stuff pictured can be scrapped. Very little in the way of tools as the description suggests. But when they found out how little scrap is worth right now, they decided that selling directly to plumbers might fetch a higher price.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
sale

YOU demonstrate a very bias attitude, and seem to have accepted the sterotype that ALL plumbers are "gigantic" with their bellies hanging over their belts. IF that were the case, and he was selling excess plumbers, "UNDERSIZED plumbers sale" might have been more productive. Of course, in that case, I might have been at risk.

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
With the OP's first and only post being an attempt to hawk stuff, this would qualify as being spam on every other forum I belong to.
From my many years experience with many forums, that is why the other forums aren't near as popular or as good for people to get good advice from as Terry's forums.

Kordts

In the Trades
Reaction score
Why would I buy crap that it took some packrat 40 years to accumulate? I am well on my way to my own stash of valuable, worthless junk. I would pay about 20 bucks for that and get 50 bucks at the boneyard.

Valpohawkeye

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm not sure who this comment was directed too. I was just making a joke about the wording of the title of the thread. I'm a licensed plumber who's 6'3" and 192lbs., so I know the stereotype isn't true that all plumbers are fat. Oh, and I've never shown a customer my butt crack... at least on accident. :eek: j/k

YOU demonstrate a very bias attitude, and seem to have accepted the sterotype that ALL plumbers are "gigantic" with their bellies hanging over their belts. IF that were the case, and he was selling excess plumbers, "UNDERSIZED plumbers sale" might have been more productive. Of course, in that case, I might have been at risk.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I saw your joke and raised you. Do you want to fold?

Yeah, I was wondering about all that bragging about how giant the plumber was, and why is he for sale? You would think there was a market for that. You could use him for hauling cast iron tubs up stairs.
Gigantic plumbers sale. Wait, there's more than one?

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
If I had to put a dollar figure on the lot I would say about 200 bucks tops and that's being generous. I see very little new stock there. Most of the stuff looks like used bits that have been collected over the years. Still, if the guy want's to donate it to a worthy cause :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks