Ghislaine Maxwell a TOTO Fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I was reading about the arrest of pimp-to-the-pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell today, and I noticed that she had chosen what the Daily Sun in Britain called a "fake name" to conceal her identity while hiding out in the U.S.

The name: "G-Max".

My favorite TOTO flush system.

Given that she's now about to be flushed, I wonder if she appreciates the irony. I wonder if she's a TOTO fan and unconsciously picked up the name.

In terms of concealing her identity, the name is pretty-much a loser. If your an FBI agent searching for Ghislaine Maxwell, and you run across information about someone going by "G-Max" who just bought the house up the street, well...

Like they say, they don't catch the smart ones.

Cole Sear

Reaction score
Oh I could see that one coming. We hear lot's of stuff in the spirit world, for sure.
G-Max..............I'm guessing she had Washlets from TOTO too. You know, to go with here G-Max Ultramax.
Just saying.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks