Geberit Tessera bowl or clone needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Juanita

Reaction score
I've read how everyone hates their Geberit Tesseras and wish I had known they were so terrible two years but now I am hoping to find one and this is why. A Tessera carrier was built into the bathroom wall of our new house many months ago - our house has been under construction for a long time but is now nearing completion. Evidently, the Tessera bowl was not purchased at the time the in-wall stuff was purchased. Now the Tessera model has been discontinued so we either want to find a white Tessera bowl and whatever else goes with it, or find another wall-hung toilet model that will work with the Tessera carrier. If anyone out there can help, I would be very grateful.

Juanita

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip!

I appreciate the information, Peanut! I will pass Duravit and carrier info along to our plumber.

Juanita

Reaction score
More information on our Geberit carrier

Well now I know the model of our in-wall Geberit carrier, which is #111336001 (not #11133501, unfortunately). Does anyone know of any wall hung toilets that use this carrier? It seems that Duravit uses #11133501. Any and all help is/would be appreciated.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
The difference from the #111336001 and the #11133501.
111336001 the mounting bolts are 7" apart and from the bolts to the outlet it's 3". http://www.reliableliving.com/Tesseratoiletspecs.pdf
11133501 the mounting bols are 7-1/8" apart and from the bolts to the outlet it's 4".http://www.geberit.us/pdf/con%20specs.pdf

The width of the bolts you can use but the bolts to the discharge will be a problem because the outlet elbow on the carrier is fixed to the carrier so when the bowl is pushed on the outlet elbow it stays in place.
I've checked all the Duravit and they all have 4" sizes, i couldn't find any except for the Tessera that has the 3".

TesserasHere

Reaction score
I have a white Tessera wall hung bowl

I have a white Tessera wall hung bowls (111.870.DY.1). If you are interested, please contact me at 330.351.4601.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Google Tessera bowl; several available from several vendors, don't know what one you need.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
Geberit changed part numbers a year before discontinuing the Tessera, so I think the above post is good for you Juanita.

Hop this clears confusion, instead of creating it. Ideally you will get to know the part numbers from both before and after the new numbering.

David

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks