Gas Range supply stub

Users who are viewing this thread

Michael 11702

Reaction score
Hello,
My gas supply stub (and valve, sediment trap) for the range in my kitchen is outside the manufacturer's "recommended area" for my new range, but the existing stub location still allows the new range to be pushed back into place without touching the back of the range. Moving my stub so that it exactly follows the manufactuer's recommendation would be a lot of work so I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with this issue and what kind of problems I might encounter if I don't move the stub. Thanks. Michael

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
You can use the old tried and true method of trial and error. If it fits the way it is and you can hook up your gas flex, then you are done. If you cant hook it up then you will be able to see exactly what needs to be done to make it fit. adjust accordingly.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks