Gas Fireplace question

Discussion in 'HVAC Heating & Cooling' started by plumber69, Dec 27, 2020.

  1. plumber69

    plumber69 In the Trades

    Jun 20, 2014
    Prince Rupert, British Columbia
    Has a Efel freestanding gas fireplace. It has a say 1/8 copper tube from gas valve to underneath of fireplace then increases to about 1/4" x 4 inches long. Im sure its probably liquid filled. But in not sure what it's purpose is. And no its not the thermal couple
  2. WorthFlorida

    WorthFlorida The wife is still training me.

    Oct 28, 2009
    Orlando, Florida
    This is from the gas fireplace gas valve to the fire box? Is this 4" piece you provide or comes with the unit? It might be an orifice or just an adapter to make the connection to the fire box from S.A.E. to metric.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. fitter30

    fitter30 Well-Known Member

    Feb 2, 2020
    Retired service tech
    Peace valley missouri
Similar Threads: Fireplace question
Forum Title Date
HVAC Heating & Cooling Another Fireplace question Feb 13, 2021
HVAC Heating & Cooling Can I seal the side vent on my fireplace? Mar 25, 2021
HVAC Heating & Cooling Wrapping fireplace duct in cold air space Mar 24, 2021
HVAC Heating & Cooling Fireplace dura-glo Feb 16, 2021
HVAC Heating & Cooling Gas_Fireplace Jan 24, 2021

Share This Page