Gary Swart 1935 - 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Gary Swart had 8.1114 posts on the forums here. Always teaching and helping others, I enjoyed reading his posts. In 2009 I met him at a friends home in Ellensburg WA to deliver a TOTO Drake ADA toilet. Sort of the halfway point between Yakima and my home in Bothell. Just yesterday I was thinking of him, and wondering if I need to contact him about his log in email or whatnot, I found his obituary.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/yakima-wa/gary-swart-7670404

It looks like he's missed by many of the lives he touched. We miss him.

gary-swart-2009-1.jpg

Gary Swart in 2009
https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?members/gary-swart.16/
Wow, the 16th member of this forum.

gary-swart-2009-2.jpg

Terry Love and Gary Swart in 2009

Last edited:

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow - could almost swear seeing new posts from Gary as recently as maybe a year ago. I always enjoyed seeing his responses--he was very patient even with newbies, never sarcastic, very helpful. He will be missed indeed.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Society benefits when old men plant trees under who's shade they know they will never stand. Lot of wisdom from Gary permanently posted on the web for the benefit of future generations. RIP kind sir!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks