Frost free faucet stem replacement (Watts manufacturer)

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Erik D, May 25, 2017.

1. Erik D

Erik D New Member

Hello all,

I've been looking everywhere for a replacement to my frost free faucet stem. I can't find the match anywhere. I've tried others, but they don't fit. Replacing the entire faucet would be difficult as it is encased in spray foam on the inside of the house.

Here are some pictures. It's about 15.5" total length.

Thanks in advance!

Erik

Attached Files:

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Most plumbers show up with a new frostfree. Measure where the connection in the wall is, cut the wall there and replace with a new one. I use a 7" x 7" pop in panel to cover the square hole I cut. I did one last week that I had replaced two years ago. It was so much quicker the second time with the access panel there. Hoses left on in Winter was the issue there.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. MP_MKZ

MP_MKZ New Member

Attached Files:

5. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida Black Belly Whistling Ducks

Retired
  6. Smooky

Smooky In the Trades