117.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
They also talk about pressure on EPA to revise drinking water standards in this month of the WWJ.

http://read.dmtmag.com/i/655200-april-2016

Typical of our low education and low experience government officials to think adjusting the ph of the water was not necessary. These same pipelines had been used for decades without any problem. But as soon a the local officials decided to pump acidic water through them, the lead and everything else in those pipes got scoured out. Now it it the lead in the pipe that is the problem, not the idiot government officials who pumped in the acidic water. So everyone else will pay for all these new regulations and lower quality pipe and fittings when they were never the problem to start with.

PumpMd

Kevin
Reaction score
Fhoton SolarPak, 3 phase motors(VFD soft start feature) ranging from 3/4-1.5hp and 5-90gpm pumps. If they were single phase, I could see where people could use their existing power on their existing pump system as there backup power source, to keep you in water at all times or the special control box goes out. It probably won't be long before Franklin comes up with this so they can push solar power on everyone.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks