Franklin Electric Subdrive 75. Help opening

Users who are viewing this thread

Erik Leask

Reaction score
This may seem like a very basic question but I'm trying to sell a Franklin Electric Subdrive 75 and I want to clean the inside out because I can tell it's dirty from outside of it. How do I get into it? I can't quite tell because the screws don't want to come all the way out on the front cover and I unscrewed the screws on the metal top part that goes from there down the back and I can't access the inside.

Also, anything I need to be careful about while cleaning inside of it?

Thank you for your help in advance. I'm not super handy but I'm trying to provide for my family while overcoming medical issues and this will help me provide for my pregnant wife.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
It is like cleaning any computer. Blow dust in the wrong places and it will make it worse. Cleaning the path where the air blows through to cool it is probably the best you can do.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks