Franke Drain Pipe size problem

Users who are viewing this thread

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The distance the water drops before it reaches the "P" trap determines whether the trap can be placed under the floor or not. That is beginning to look like a real "Rube Goldlberg" contraption, and are you sure this is a "real plumber" doing it? I could think of at least one way which would be simpler, and if I were there and could see the entire area, there might be others. But, THAT way would not even be on my radar screen as a possible way of doing it.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
I can give you the name, but first I'll tell you that any Wye or Tee will do. Any Wye or Tee of larger diameter. Then, you'll need another part to reduce down to the hose.

The name is "Dishwasher Wye" or "Dishwasher Tee". Put those two words together into a search engine and you'll get results. For TWO dishwashers get two and put them in series.

hope this helps.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks